Kirsti Troyer, RD
- Registered Dietitian, Nutrition
- Languages Spoken:
Medical Education: Seattle Pacific University
Internship: Keene State College
- Board Certifications:
- Registered Dietitian
- Medical Staff Status:
- Samaritan Provider
- Accepting New Patients:
Kirsti guides patients as they make healthy food and lifestyle choices to support weight management, pregnancy, and other health goals and conditions.
At an appointment with Kirsti, in-person or virtually, patients can:
- Learn about healthy foods and demystify healthy eating.
- Discuss habits for sustainable weight loss.
- Learn how to maintain optimal weight at all stages of life, including during pregnancy.
- Discuss what foods are best to minimize side effects of pregnancy, such as nausea, heartburn, constipation or anemia; as well as for post-partum recovery and breastfeeding.
- Nutrition choices to manage symptoms of conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome.